Monday 25 June 2012

Art House Co-op The Sketchbook Project

Earlier this year I took part in this exhibition and I thought I would share...

    Art House Co-op     
The Sketchbook Project
Together, thousands of creative people from around the world are forming
a traveling library of artists' books.

http://www.arthousecoop.com/library/6889#page-slide_13


Here is my submission (I'm a little peeved that they didn't scan my full images!) but here is the link and it will be touring around the world on...


Portland
SPACE Gallery
July 12-14

Toronto
The Gladstone Hotel
July 18-22

Philadelphia
The Painted Bride
August 23-25

Atlanta
MASS Collective
Aug 29-Sep 1

Winter Park
Full Sail University
September 4- 5

Austin
Co-Lab Project Space
September 12-16

London
Canada Water Library
October 12-19

Melbourne
NGV Studio
November 10-21
 
 Come and see! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment